The program commitment consists of:
● 1 full-day convening with education experts from around the country
● participation in monthly programming sessions
● participation in two excellent schools tour days (visiting 3 diverse school models);
● attendance at one EBR School Board meeting;
● 10 volunteer hours in a school or non-profit group serving students throughout the course of the cohort; and
● 1 out-of-state visit to a community realizing dramatic transformation of its education system. This trip will allow participants to share lessons from the experience and explore excellent school models and innovative governance approaches available in other communities.
Applicants from all segments of the community are encouraged to participate. The ideal class will include individuals with varied educational and cultural backgrounds, who live across the community. Class size is limited. Applicants who have been selected to participate will be notified by email.
Apply for the 2022-23 Class
Applicants must complete and submit applications by August 8, 2022 at 11:59 PM. Cohort participants will be notified by email on August 15, 2022.